Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bad Day

Yesterday was a bad day. But there are always bad days. Today seems better by comparison.

My bad days are usually a physical experience, where I can feel the bad vibes rushing through my veins, almost like the opposite effect from an alcohol glow. Overactive imagination much? Perhaps. But it was heavy and dark and awful, and I'm ever so glad the sun is shining today.

Mr Paws is my cat. He's an indoor cat, but he thinks he's a jungle cat. He often makes a break for it when I enter or exit my place, and probably 1/3 of the time he succeeds. He tends to jet into the forest for several yards or so then suddenly stop, so I nearly trip over him in pursuit. It seems that only partway in he remembers there's no food bowl out here. Mr Paws really likes his food.

I'm headed out. Work calls, but it's a slow day. Lazy days at this job are always fun.

Ciao Bella!

Grace

No comments: