Monday, April 11, 2011

BEDA 10: Laziness

What makes a blog post a blog post? Is it a blog post simply because I post it on my blog? If so, then this will count for BEDA. If not, then what's the something more that makes it an official post as opposed to an unofficial one?

I think the idea with BEDA is that we pontificate around a certain subject, one a day for 30 days. It's an exercise in writing, to develop your thoughts on a theme and present them in a rational and flowing manner.

Well, screw that. I got three hours of sleep last night and spent most of today still slightly drunk/hungover from the night before. Even now I'm loopy, though I suspect that has more to do with fatigue than blood alcohol levels. In any case, the theme of today's BEDA is half-assing-it.

Or in lolcat: Laziness, I haz it.



That is all.

No comments: