Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Terrified

I will go into this in more detail in a later post, but right now I'll just say this.

I just launched my first Kickstarter campaign this morning.

I'm terrified.

I'm going off 4 hours of sleep after having spent the day yesterday traveling home from San Antonio where I was visiting Rebekah and her family. I'm starving because I forgot to eat this morning. I have that lack-of-sleep headache which means I really need to get home soon and just recover.

I need to tell people about the project, but if I try to now it'll come out all wrong.

I am panicking. No one's backed it and it's been live for hours now, but of course that's because no one knows, because I've been at work and haven't told them.

No one tells you how naked this makes you feel.

Sticking your art out there and going, "Love me! Love me!"

Worried that they'll laugh at you. But what's worse than laughing at you?

That they won't even care at all.

No comments: