Sunday, January 2, 2011

Resolutions

It's the new year, and with a new year comes New Year's Resolutions.

Interestingly, it's not always a good idea to share your resolutions with others. It's been proven to actually make it LESS LIKELY that you will go through with them...



So, keeping that in mind, I'm going to be very vague here when I tell you that I've made 10 smaller resolutions for this year that involve health, travel, creative endeavors, finances and interpersonal relationships. I tried to make them realistic so I'll actually accomplish them. Of last year's goals, I only accomplished about half. One of them ("leave the country") is on my list again this year, and I was delighted to be able to go over to London. I don't mind telling that one, because it's pretty much going to be on my list every year until I die.

Here's another one I don't mind telling you about, because I'm hoping all my friends and family will help by holding me accountable: I'm trying to create something every day for a year. I've actually made a whole other blog where I'll be detailing my progress.

It's here: Good Madness 365

So there you have it. Resolutions. Let's see where we are this time next year.

No comments: